JWE | KitchenAid | UrbanVillage
Terms and Conditions - 2020
1. By participating in the JWE KitchenAid promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry into the promotion is open to Australian residents only. They must have an active account on instagram and open to the public (private accounts will not be eligible, as we will not be able to view the entries). The winner must provide a valid mailing address to receive the prize.
3. The Promotion will commence on 16/03/2020 and entries close 15/04/2020. Maximum 3 entries per person.
4. During the Competition Period, entrants must:
i. like and follow the accounts of @jimmywongeats @kitchenAidAusNz @UrbanVillageMag on Instagram
ii. Post a photo in their own instagram account of a dish or creation made by themselves and describe the dish in 25 words or less. Make sure you include the hashtags #JWEKitchenAidPromo #KitchenAid #JimmyWongEats
iii. Tag all 3 accounts in your photo submission @jimmywongeats @kitchenAidAusNz @UrbanVillageMag
5. The prize is 1 x 4.8L Artisan Stand Mixer KSM160 from KitchenAid Aust.
6. This competition is skill-based; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged (by representatives of the Promoter) based on the conditions of entry as outlined in point 4.
7. The prize will be mailed to the winner, post the announcement on Instagram the 16th April 2020.
8. Unclaimed prizes will be redrawn at the promoter’s discretion.
9. The prizes are not transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
10. The prize winner must be 18 years old or older.
11. The prize winner will be notified via an Instagram message and post.
12. The name of the winner will also be posted to Instagram on JimmyWongEats.
13. Jimmywongeats & representatives of the Promoter reserve the right to validate the authenticity of entries and entrant details.
14. The successful prize winner accepts the prizes 'as-is'.
15. Jimmywongeats & representatives of the promoter are not responsible for any variation in the value of the prize.
16. All decisions of Jimmywongeats & representatives of the promoter in connection with the promotion are final and no correspondence is to be entered into.
17. If a winning comment entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the Promoter will distribute the relevant prize to the next valid entry.
18. The Promoter will require the winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter's discretion.
19. Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by an entrant.
20. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
23. Jimmywongeats & representatives of the Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should periodically revisit this page on www.jimmywongeats.com to review the then current Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this website after any such amendment and participate in the competition you are deemed to have agreed to the amended terms and Conditions.
24. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
25. In participating in this Giveaway Promotion, each entrant also agrees with Instagram and Facebook’s Terms and Conditions.
By entering into this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that they are providing information to jimmywongeats, KitchenAid Australia New Zealand and UrbanVillage Magazine. Each entrant also acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.